- Now that you have finished uni you are looking for a graduate role where you will be surrounded by a dynamic and experienced team
- You are looking to develop and expand your skills as a private practitioner and MSK physiotherapist
- You want to excel and you know that the opportunity to have one on one mentorship, as well as peer to peer mentoring with other graduates across 4 locations across Sydney will help you thrive?
Then you need to apply now for our Graduate Program.
What you will get:
Our physiotherapy graduate program is second to none. Commencing your career with The Healthy Body Company means:
- Access to a mentor at all times
- One on One Patient Review – Weekly
- Peer to Peer mentoring sessions
- Extended consultation times (Initial and Follow up)
- Monthly In-services
- A strong team environment to learn in
- A culture of excellence to be inspired by
- Financial support to seek external educational opportunities
- Structured Career Pathway to develop and progress your career
- Paid role as a physiotherapy assistant from when you finish uni until your registration is approved
- Opportunity to work in paid Sports Coverage
What we expect:
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Self-driven with a passion for Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy
- Someone who is willing to learn, and be challenged on a daily basis
- Commitment to a minimum 1 year contract
- Flexibility for Saturday work
When you are considering how to fast track your path to professional excellence, consider starting right here.
Our rooms are professional and well equipped. Our team are great at what they do and enjoy their jobs, and that is why our clients are loyal to us. We are a multidisciplinary allied health business with multiple locations.
Each year we employ 1-4 graduate physiotherapists who are registered or eligible for registration in Australia. These are full time salaried positions with paid personal leave, annual leave (all the things that an employer should give you). We want to support you as you develop your career.
Caseload may include: MSK, Sports, Orthopaedics, Post-surgical, Workplace Injuries, Casting/Splinting, Clinical Pilates, Exercise Classes for Chronic Disease and Paediatrics.
The positions commence through the year.